Remember the last time I visited Tokyo Bust Express for treatments which target to fix these bust problems?

- The less endowed womenwho wants to enhance the size of their breasts
- Saggy breasts
-Women who lost a cupsize or two after a weight loss program
- Unbalanced bustposture
- Loss of breastfirmness and suppleness after childbirth

You can read about my previous session here, which also includes the ingredients used in their treatments and the structure of our breasts!

I was really looking forward to the next session because we all know natural ingredients and massages don't work as instant as surgeries and fillers so follow-ups are necessary! I missed the great service there too. They gave me sunflower the previous time and roses and taiyaki this time hehehe. Early this week, I went back to Tokyo Bust Express at City Square Mall for my second session (:




Bumped into Mae mae!
Have y'all visited her shop Selcouth at Scape? (:


Our very helpful and friendly consultant ran us through the structure of a woman's breasts, how their treatments can help to firm or enhance our bust through the use of machines, natural ingredients and massages, and also the problem of our breasts.

During the first session, the problems they fixed were low/droopy breasts and "scallops".

This time, my scallop problem had improved so we focused on fixing low/droopy breasts and to enhance my boobs.

I had to be half-naked during the examination of my breasts but it wasn't really awkward cos the staff kept talking to me to ensure I felt comfortable (: It's really thoughtful of them cos I'd definitely feel damn awkward if we were both silent!



Tokyo Bust Express also held a prize presentation not long ago - Tokyo Bust Express Perfect Curves 2013 and the winner was Belinda Lee. I'm not surprised cos Belinda has super vivacious curves! 


Back to my treatment!
I was sent to my princessy therapy room for a 2 hour session!


The treatments I did this time include :

- Firming scrub
- TT Push up machine
- Collagen Essence
- Bust up therapy
- Bust suction therapy
- Enhance mask


Thank you Tokyo Bust Express! I saw instant results, especially on lifting up my droopy boobs! It's been a joy working with you guys so far! My boobs are also slightly fuller than before which is the desired result of the treatments!
I also have to commend on their wonderful customer service. It's always a joy to be greeted with flowers and food, and most importantly your effort to accede to my requests and questions!


They are running an exclusive promotion for June!


Leave your details here!
HOTLINE: 6262 6161


Terms and Conditions : 
- Female above 18 years old and above only
- Strictly by appointment only
- Promotion valid for 2 months

Location (Tokyo Bust Express) :

           City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-39 Singapore 20853
Park Mall
9 Penang Road #11-06 Spore 238459
    Nex Mall
              23 Serangoon Central, #03-32 556083
             Novena Square 2
              10 Sinaran Drive #B1-111 307506


XX
Sophia

1 komentar:

 
Top