Christmas party with the TPI crew yesterday! Only half turned up but it was still fun nonetheless! 
Time for pictures!


Thank you Pazzo Pizza and Audrey for the crazy amount of pizza!

  
Before we set sail to Lazarus island! 

  
  






I really really love everything about being out in the sea. The sea breeze, the sea water, the open space, the sand, the sun (ironically). I guess it's cos I've always been a lover of liberation and am open-minded towards life hence I love how the sea makes me feel completely like a free bird. Plus I'm an adrenaline junkie so I LOVE water sports or anything that makes me feel like my life is on the edge? I don't know if I'm making sense to you guys even hahaha.






Min, my "fly fish" partner!

We played something similar to what I played in Boracay previously (flyfish). So basically, this time a float was attached to a jetski and we had to cling onto the float for our dear lives while the jetski sped off. 







Pretty pretty girls (:


And the woman behind everything, Sofie!!! Thanks for planning this x'mas party for TPI <3 

Felt a little under the weather and had damn little sleep before I went. In fact, I think I was OVERLY quiet and reserved on the yacht :/ Mood got a little better after playing the float-jetski thing! Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the company, the fun, the food and .... apple juice. Hahah everyone had booze but me cos I felt like having a clean Sunday!

X'mas in 2 days, I can't wait!

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong



Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Posting Lama

1 komentar:

  1. What a nice trip. Both girls are looking cute in their petite maxi dresses. I love all of you. Keep posting!

    BalasHapus

 
Top