- Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express mascara
- Sally Hansen daily lip moisture gloss (from Dollar Tree)
- Jane Be Pure eyeliner (please remind me to write a review on this!)
- Cover Girl eyeshadow quad in Ice Princess (also from Dollar Tree)
- Maybelline Pure Blush in Pure Passion (another product from Dollar Tree): I really enjoy this blush as it is pigmented and very finely milled. Too bad Maybelline discontinued it T_T
- Brushes: Sonia Kashuk blending brush, Loew-Cornell brush, MAC 266
- Apply the 2nd darkest purple color all over the lid area using L-C brush (or MAC 239), then use the darkest purple color to contour using Sonia Kashuk blending brush. I used the 2nd lightest color to highlight as the lightest color is really chalky.
- Using Jane Be Pure gel liner to line my lashes with MAC 266 brush.
- Apply 2 coats of mascara and done with the eyes.
- Apply blush to the cheeks: although I used a brush, this blush can be applied by itself without using a blush brushes. It also blends well and feels like a high-end blush.
- Apply lip gloss to my lips and voila, I'm done!
T-Shirt of the Day:
One last picture before we leave:
That's all folks! Have a wonderful week ahead and as always, be gorgeous!
Your Makeup Blogger
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!