I have dry lips for a while now. It's quite painful when it's cracked and so far, I haven't found any medicated lip balms. In conjunction, I realize I have a lot of regular lip balms that may or may not work for me.
- Vaseline: not good, not bad, just is. I use it when I want something simple and scent-free.
- I Provenzali: shea butter stick from Italy. I still have about 1/2 a stick and I don't use it as much anymore. I keep it mostly for sentimental purpose as it was a gift from Gio.
- Miracle Apo: has the foulest scent in the bunch, also is tinted, also was thrown away after this picture was taken.
- Nivea: it used to work, now it doesn't. Since it started to melt, I decided to contribute it to the trash as well.
- Maybelline Baby Lips: my saving grace!
- Maybelline tinted lip balm: smooth like Baby Lips but with a raspberry tint.
- EOS: I have to say this is an acquired taste. It takes a while for it to work and then, out of the blue, it seems to contribute to my chapped lip problem. Right now, it is on hold.
So right now, I have a question for you: How do you make your chapped lips better?
I've tried lip balms, I also drink lots of water and take fish oil capsules. None of which seem to work. So...HELP ME!!!
With lots of moist kisses,
P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!