Hi everybody,

Once in a while, I discover a product that makes me want to say, "Why didn't I find it earlier?" Batiste dry shampoo is one of them. I wish I found it back when I had really long hair. It could have saved me from looking like an oily grease during the summer. You see, I have oily scalp. While the rest of my hair is clean, my scalp just looks like I need a vigorous wash. For the life of me, I can't wash my hair everyday. Not only my scalp is oily, it is also sensitive.

But now that I have Batiste in my life, things changed for the better. My hair no longer looks greasy after the first day, as long as I remember to use Batiste.

Batiste dry shampoo, original scent.
This is the travel size ($2.99), the full size costs $7.49 ($6.99 if you have Sally Card.)
Wanna know why I like this shampoo so much? Jump!



This is the "Before" picture
Notice how greasy my bang looks
After I sprayed some Batiste on my hair. Tada!
See, it works! Not only the original Batiste does not smell bad, it works like a charm. After shaking the can, I spray it all over my head. A fine mist of corn starch and alcohol is propelled from the can by butane and isobutane. Then, I rub the corn starch to my hair, leave it for a couple of minutes, and brush it off using a natural boar bristle brush. The hair looks somewhat dull but it feels and smells clean. I notice a tiny bit of volume on my hair.

After I finished the travel size can of Batiste, I bought a full size can in Blush. It smells more powdery while the original version just smells fresh. Batiste also has another fragrance called Tropical but I didn't see it at Sally. Batiste has been around for a while now and its this price, I'd say it is a good and reliable product.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my personal use.

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

1 komentar:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Shampoo chair with leg rest and Mobile shampoo chair. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    BalasHapus

 
Top